Photos on Board

I cruised Explorer last summer and for some reason missed the casual photo sessions ( white backgrounds, different angles, etc). They are not listed in the cruise compasses and I only see the photo times with the captain for 1st formal night. Does anyone remember specific days on their cruise... Ie late in the sailing or if it was down near the photo shop?

Thanks!

I have always seen casual and formal picture times on board advertised in cruise compass.

Days vary ship by ship and itinerary by itinerary as the casual pictures are normally taken on non formal nights.

I have usually seen them located around various decks near the centrum and restaurant entrances.

I suggest you check with the photography desk on your next cruise at the start of the cruise. I am sure they will be able to assist you with times and dates.

Edited by Spurschick

Thanks for the suggestion. It was very odd that the casual photos were not in the compass. I just checked my old ones from last year just to be sure and it was not printed. I'll check with the photo shop when we board just in case.

Thanks for the suggestion. It was very odd that the casual photos were not in the compass. I just checked my old ones from last year just to be sure and it was not printed. I'll check with the photo shop when we board just in case.

Your welcome. Have a great time:)