Uvero boat blast & snorkeling adventure through Carnival

Love to vacation

I just found out that we are stopping in Costa Maya instead of Key West. I am looking for some information on the Uvero Boat and Snorkeling excursion. Has any one done this excursion? Give me all the details if you have, including cost/person. Thanks!
MICHELLE

This is directly from the carnival website about this:

Experience the thrill of captaining your own boat, snorkeling and spending time on a beautiful Mexican beach.

On this excursion you will:

Take a 30-minute bus ride to your orientation site to begin your adventure.
Board your boats and glide out of the marina, picking up speed as you enter the open waters.
Blast off into the ocean and discover the amazing Costa Mayan coastline.
Arrive at the reef and enjoy 45 minutes of snorkeling and swimming.
Make your way to Uvero beach for some well earned relaxation and fun.
Choose to go back to the ship or enjoy the beach.
Note: Guests spending time on the beach will be given all the amenities and shuttle facilities of the Jungle Beach Break.

Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 12 years. Guests must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate a boat.

This is an active excursion and it is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with back or neck injuries. Maximum weight is 500 lbs., only 2 guests per boat.
Here is the page where I saw it:
[url="http://carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=COS&excursionname=Uvero+Boat+Blast+%26+Snorkeling+Adventure&excursioncode=COS10"]http://carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=COS&excursionname=Uvero+Boat+Blast+%26+Snorkeling+Adventure&excursioncode=COS10[/url]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;11;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Inspiration 4/11

bigtim10,

Thanks for the update! I had called Carnival about a month ago regarding this tour and was told they didn't offer it but I guess they have added it since I called. I didn't realize Carnival had updated their web site so maybe they have added other excursions as well in other ports.

04/04 CCL Inspiration
12/00 RCCL Monarch of the Seas
03/00 NCL Majesty

• 2 weeks later...

Archived