Holland America Eurodam in November

SteakMama

I just booked a cruise, its a surprise for my 91 year old grandma who has never cruised before, and I am so excited. However, I can't get any info on Holland America about excursions for me and my husband or what I can do to make sure my grandma is comfortable etc. Any help as to where to look is greatly appreciated.

PS-we are big snorkelers/divers

That's very nice of you. I'm We're on the Nieuw Amsterdam in late November and also don't see anything showing up under excursions yet. It's usually at about 180 days or so when the excursions show up in the system.

We did a couple things to prep. First, if you go to the Holland America site, you can look at the ports and get an idea of what's offered. You won't see prices yet though. Second, check the Ports of Call boards on Cruise Critic to see what people like. Finally, you can use TripAdvisor to see what activities people like in each port.

Hope that helps!

Bless you for taking grandma. May I suggest ordering flowers delivered to her cabin. Check out the Spa offerings on your cruise. Grandma may enjoy a massage or time in the therapy pool while you and your husband do the water sports. All of you have a wonderful cruise.;)

P.S. We have a cruise in Nov. aboard the Statendam. Most but not all the shore excursions have posted. Keep checking every day or so.

Edited by lazey1

Thanks so much everyone. My grandma is truly the most wonderful human being and I'm so proud I can take her! Can't wait to spoil her rotten like she has always done to me!

Sent from my iPad using Forums