Fly cruise Uk to Rome. When do I get airline tickets?

Hi

We are flying Heathrow to Rome on the 2nd June to pick up the Celebrity Reflection to the Eastern Med. I can't find any info on whether we are sent airline tickets - so far we have only printed out our Guest Booklet and there is no info in there. Can anyone help please ?

There should be info about your travel arrangements in your booklet. That information should include the airline booking number. That´s all you need. There are no paper tickets anymore for flight. Booking number, that´s it.

steamboats

We're flying Leeds/Bradford to join reflection in August and last year flew Leeds/Bradford to join an RCI ship.

We have Jet2.com log in details ( same as last year) and will be able to go on line nearer the time and print off boarding passes. If you ring rci/ celebrity they will advise.

Yes I did ring Celebrity but their systems were down and the said we wouldn't be able to pre book seats with Alitalia as we would be part of a block booking , and they weren't sure whether we should have some info to give the airline when we get to the airport. All very confusing !

30 days before your cruise, you can get the log on details and reference (which will be your celebrity booking reference) from celebrity. You log on and then print your boarding passes

You don't get airline tickets

For instance, if flying with Jet2, you log into http://www.jet2.com/royalcarribean.com

enter surname and celebrity booking ref and it pulls up your flight - enter your passport information and print boarding cards

Or book extra leg room seats or meals and pay the extra before printing

Remember that onboard the ship, you need to do your return leg check in and print your boarding cards.

The airlines are so clever these days that they can find you from your passports if you need to check in at the airport

We have never been able to print off boarding passes. We have travelled with Lufthansa, Monarch and Jet2 with Celebrity to Rome from Manchester in the past 5years. We just gave in our passports and didn't even need to produce our guest booklets. Celebrity release the passenger list approx. 30 days before the flight so Jet2 will know you are booked on the flight. With Monarch we booked extra legroom and more luggage allowance though the flight department however none of these were shown on the guest booklet.

I rang Monarch to confirm.

Please remember you must produce your transfer document for the coach transfer usually to the rep. Just before you get on the coach.

If it helps We often fly with just a booking ref. these days. I can't remember when last I had a ticket but I agree one would be nice.

Many thanks for all your replies. I spoke to Celebrity this morning and it would appear that the page referring to air travel was not included in the guest booklet , so they are sending me another one via the internet.

Apparently because we are part of a block booking, we are not able to check in online beforehand and will have to queue for check in on the day at 4.30 in the morning !!

Many thanks for all your replies. I spoke to Celebrity this morning and it would appear that the page referring to air travel was not included in the guest booklet , so they are sending me another one via the internet.

Apparently because we are part of a block booking, we are not able to check in online beforehand and will have to queue for check in on the day at 4.30 in the morning !!

We have flown from Heathrow several times on a Celebrity fly/cruise on a block booking and have been given the flight details and the booking reference in advance, but we have been unable to check in online. There was usually a Celebrity rep on hand at check-in to meet and greet the cruise passengers, so the check in process was fairly easy. We enjoy travelling on a block booking as you get to meet some of your fellow cruisers ahead of time and we find most folks chat and start to make friends before we have even left the UK. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.:)

Edited by Suzy Smith