Navigator Promenade Viewing

First of all I'm not sure what they all have going on on the Navigator Promenade - parades?, start to 70's night? etc?

But I would like to know the best place to be to view the various events. I'm asking on behalf of 2-4 adults but if there would be a difference for those viewing with children I'm sure there are others on CC who would like that information as well!

TIA:)

Thanks, Bob!

I forgot to ask how early should we get there beforehand? Would 30 minutes before be early enough?

Look in the Cruise Compass for the 70's dance party. They usually have an event before that with a couple of the RC singers doing 70's disco songs. That is what starts to gather the people. If you get there before the singers start, you will be fine.

We like to stand near Cafe Promenade so you can easily see the "bridge" overhead that they use for some of the characters in the 70's party.

Bob has this covered perfectly. I actually stand on then other side of the Café. It's fun and memorable to be close to the action, you also closer to getting a t-shirt or LED-ring that they throw out to the crowd ;)

But I think 1/2 hour before just to sit around doesn't make sense. You will still have tens and hundreds of people coming and squirming into the Promenade once the event starts, squeezing between the crowd to get a vantage point. And they will stand next to you and right in front of you, getting the same view without sitting there for 30min prior.

On Navigator last week, we got there maybe 5 min before the start and I couldn't believe how few people had "lined" up to watch. Within 10 min, and about 5min stared the initial music started, the entire Promenade was packed. A production show finished about 30min before 70;s was to start, and the Star Lounge had "Finish that Lyric" game show until about 15min before 70's, so most people were busy enjoying themselves rather than standing in the Promenade to get a vantage point.

Have a great cruise! :D