Hold Bags after Cruise at Tampa?

Hebejeebe

We have a 6pm flight after the Miracle cruise. Is there anywhere in the port area where you can stow bags for a few hours? We would like to explore the pier and channel side area before leaving for the airport. We can't lug the bags around. Any ideas?

We have a 6pm flight after the Miracle cruise. Is there anywhere in the port area where you can stow bags for a few hours? We would like to explore the pier and channel side area before leaving for the airport. We can't lug the bags around. Any ideas?

I've never stored luggage at Pier, but i've read in previous threads that there is a place. Check with one of the Port attendents as soon as you arrive back in the building and they should be able to direct you to the exact location.

• 1 month later...

Hebejeebe, have you gone on your cruise yet? I also need to store our bags after our Miracle cruise in March. Our flight is at 4 pm. Wondered if you found out any more information about this? I checked the Florida Aquarium website, but it didn't say anything about baggage storage.

Somewhere in all my reading about Tampa for our upcoming cruise, I read that the Aquarium will indeed store your bags, with admission to the aquarium [that was, I think, about $18 each, tho I've seen discount coupons]. I've seen posts about storing bags at the port for $5 - don't know if that means per person, per bag or what. There was also some question about how secure they are there.

Archived