Celebration children's pool

Hoping someone can help me is the children's pool area well enclosed? I have travelled on the island escape and there was like a glass inclosure (no railings to be climbed) it's very hard to make it out in any pictures was just wanting to know if anyone has actually been onboard and can remember? All help much appreciated

There is no actual dedicated childrens pool. There are 2 pools, one for adults only and one for adults/children. The pool is open with no surround and is deep!! It is where the outside eating area is and gets very crowded.

There is no actual dedicated childrens pool. There are 2 pools, one for adults only and one for adults/children. The pool is open with no surround and is deep!! It is where the outside eating area is and gets very crowded.

There are two pools as you describe but there is also a smll kids pool that is only shallow - less than a foot deep from memory but I never went in it ! It has no barriers as such and is on Lido Deck port side towards the stern not far from the stage area.