Celebrity Eclipse Scandinavia and Russia

jamescruise07

Hi All,

Does anybody have any idea what the weather would be like on the August 16th Scandinavia and Russia???

Thanks

You just need to look at long term closer to the date. This summer in the Baltic could prove to be warmer than normal according to long range forecasts. No one can do a great job of predicting so just pack and be prepared!;) My DH and I are doing the same cruise in June of this year!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/london/ec4a-2/june-weather/328328 Just plug in your cities!

Edited by Lastdance

We are booked on the 16th August Cruise & from what we can gather the weather can be very similar to ours in the U.K in other words - variable so I think it might be a case of packing a bit of everything.

If you do decide to book this cruise why not come & join us on the Roll Call:)

Lydia

We have been on 2 Baltic cruises, both in July, and are taking our 3rd in June (2 weeks to go!). The first time we had wall to wall sunshine and no rain. The second time, it was baltic in the Baltic and we had rain, cold wind and grey skies! So, who knows! Take layers and a waterproof outer layer!

weatheronline.co.uk is a good site and also gives the expected sea state as well as a weather forecast.