Rhapsody - Behind the Scenes

Hi all,

We are doing a South Pacific 10 night cruise in December on Rhapsody. We did a similar one last year on Radiance and didn't hear or see anything about a behind the scenes tour but am interested to know if Rhapsody offers it.

Would be super interested to do it and would love to hear from people.

Thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

We are doing a South Pacific 10 night cruise in December on Rhapsody. We did a similar one last year on Radiance and didn't hear or see anything about a behind the scenes tour but am interested to know if Rhapsody offers it.

Thank you xx

They offered one on our Radiance cruise to NZ last year and it was great but you need to pre book on line. And they are offering one on our Rhapsody cruise I think its 9am on the 14th December. You should be able to book on line now. Sooner you do it the better as they do book out fast.

Edited by Jasp 0401

Hi all,

Thank you xx

My husband did it on the Rhapsody in 2011. He booked it while on the South Pacific cruise. It included a tour of the bridge with the captain, staff areas and the galley.

Edited by cruisine21

They offered one on our Radiance cruise to NZ last year and it was great but you need to pre book on line. And they are offering one on our Rhapsody cruise I think its 9am on the 14th December. You should be able to book on line now. Sooner you do it the better as they do book out fast.

Thank you. I would love to book it online. What option would I find it under?

Thank you. I would love to book it online. What option would I find it under?

Firstly you need to log into my cruses on the RCCL web site and add your current reservation (if you have not already done this). Then go to the booking that you want to book the tour for & then go to the cruise planner (click on cruise planner in the header then click on start). It is found in the 'on-board activities' section. It is AU$171.00 per person & you can book for the 14th or the 16th December. As Jasp0401 said, we did it on the Radiance earlier this year & it was great. We both thought it was well worth the money.

Dashman

Firstly you need to log into my cruses on the RCCL web site and add your current reservation (if you have not already done this). Then go to the booking that you want to book the tour for & then go to the cruise planner (click on cruise planner in the header then click on start). It is found in the 'on-board activities' section. It is AU$171.00 per person & you can book for the 14th or the 16th December. As Jasp0401 said, we did it on the Radiance earlier this year & it was great. We both thought it was well worth the money.

Dashman

Thank you so much. I found it and we are definitely going to book.

I'm disappointed we didn't know about it before we cruised on Radiance last year but it will be a great surprise for mum on Rhapsody.

Thanks again for all your help :)

Thank you so much. I found it and we are definitely going to book.

I'm disappointed we didn't know about it before we cruised on Radiance last year but it will be a great surprise for mum on Rhapsody.

Thanks again for all your help :)

It will be a great surprise and it is wonderful what you learn about the running of ship .:)