MSC Divina review May 10-17

toes_in_sand

We wondered what happened to y'all! We enjoyed the cruise as well. I think we enjoyed our before time in Miami so much, however, we've decided to go with a land vakay next year.

Some at our table didn't order all the components of dinner. The waiters were very good about pacing when they removed the plates so no-one was left just watching others eat. My favorite thing was the pasta during dinner. Big thumbs up from me!!

Sam

We searched high and low for you that evening and in the buffet in the morning to let you know about the change of times.

I pulled out my shuttle confirmation just before our dinner and hightailed it to reception. Didn't get your room number :-(

We booked an independent shuttle service to take us from the port to FLL for $13.00 per person

We are also flying into Fort Lauderdale and we are looking for a transfer to POM. Can you let me know which shuttle service you used. Were they reliable and on time?

thanks

Cheers

Len

We are also flying into Fort Lauderdale and we are looking for a transfer to POM. Can you let me know which shuttle service you used. Were they reliable and on time?

We used MJS Shuttle. Very reliable and on time. We called as soon as we got outside customs. They were already picking up other pax from the other ships. We were at FLL by 9:45 am.

Email is :gomjstrans@comcast.net

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed your Divina sailing! We were on the Apr 19-26 sailing and enjoyed it also. Then I went on Carnival Ecstasy May 12-16 sailing and we happened to be in port with the Divina in Cozumel. We didn't arrive into Cozumel until 1:30pm, primarily because Martina McBride was doing a concert on our ship that night at 9pm so we weren't leaving until 1:00am.

You all were parked at the Downtown pier, we had to park at the pier further away. I wished we would have gotten to park where you were at, it would have been a much more convenient location to Downtown. From where we were at, it was an $8 cab ride each way. I agree, it was a warm day in Cozumel. I took a cab to Downtown, had lunch at a restaurant there and took a cab back...taking several pictures of the Divina as we passed it. :)

Edited by NC Mtn Boys

Thanks for the great review! My sister and I were on the same cruise as you in balcony cabin 13227. We had a fabulous time and I will be writing my review soon.

I loved the bacon and almost everyday for breakfast in the dining room I ordered poached eggs which came delivered to perfection..not overdone, not snotty but spot on! Also the warm croissants were divine. I noticed that in the buffet the ones I sampled were not warm. I also had smoked salmon and cream cheese on a bagel which was another favourite.

I saw some atrocious reviews before our cruise and was a bit nervous but it was a lovely time and I would DEFINITELY recommend sailing on the Divina. I am counting the days till I can cruise again.

• 2 months later...