Mr Sanchos with 16,000 in port???

mamakinrocks

Hello,

I know that the AI side receives rave reviews and is limited to 350 people (that still sounds like an awful lot!). I also read that service can significantly drop off when it is to capacity. There will be 4 large ships when we are in port. There are 6 of us (our family, plus 2 of the kid's friends) and we had planned on splurging for a very nice day at the beach. Does this sound like a bad time to go and spend the $$$? Thanks!!

Hello,

I know that the AI side receives rave reviews and is limited to 350 people (that still sounds like an awful lot!). I also read that service can significantly drop off when it is to capacity. There will be 4 large ships when we are in port. There are 6 of us (our family, plus 2 of the kid's friends) and we had planned on splurging for a very nice day at the beach. Does this sound like a bad time to go and spend the $$$? Thanks!!

4 ships and 16,000 is a VERY average day in Cozumel. (if not on the light side)

7-8 ships is a busy day.

Cozumel can easily handle 16,000 people.

I'm sure quite a few people have visited Mr. Sanchos on a very similar day and will hopefully chime in.

I went to mr sanchos and there was like 6 or 7 ships and I lived mr sanchos. The waiters were a little busy but they literally ran in the sand to get your drinks and food. I would go back there in a heartbeat. We were just there the end of April. If you drink alcohol drinks then you have to try the dirty monkey. It is so good The beach was nice and the pool bar was great. The sand was a little tough to walk in at times but the tables are very close to the water. Have fun and enjoy

Jamie