Just off Enchantment! Taking questions and posting pics!

Which bar did you find to be the the most enjoyable on the ship? Taking into account ambiance, music, etc. Is there a "prefered" bar or pretty much all the same?

I really like the R Bar. It's brand new and looks very nice. They have live music there in the evenings and it's in the Centrum so it's very big and open.

The Schooner Bar has the piano player each night, so that can be fun with the right crowd and the right player. They do the nightly disco in the Viking Crown Lounge with dance music, and Boleros has Latin music and dancing.

So Darth - Do you think someone accidently left that equipment area door open? I've never seen that kind of access. Was staff there with you?

Thanks for the comprehensive review. We sail in a few weeks in a Panoramic cabin. I am anxious to try this type of cabin, unless RCCL wants to upgrade me to one of the many open balcony cabins. :)

m

No, it's a regular area that guests can walk to if the gates are open. If you walk all the way forward on the deck below the life boats you'll see it. On the Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class ships it would lead to the heli-pad. They usually keep the gates closed when the ship is underway, this was the first time I have caught them open. There is a rail that keeps you out of the machinery, but it's neat to get such a close view.

I am going on this same cruise in June. Thanks for the info!

Did the ship have extra things going on the day you missed a port?

Yes, they did have some back-up activities planned for that day. They were handing out supplemental Cruise Compasses with them all listed.

Can you tell me if the band Zig Zag is still there. They usually

play in the Centrum. I will be boarding this weekend.

Thanks

That doesn't sound familiar. The only live music I saw in the Centrum was a trio playing at the R Bar, I think they were called "Part Time Trio" or something like that.