Could use some help

allboys27

Never been to St Martin...headed there on a Monday 1-8pm with my family of 5 and my parents- we have a private driver for the day. My family and I would like to find a nice beach with loungers and food. I know lots of choices ;) Here's the problem, my mom can't do sun/beach for various reasons. Is there a nice beach for my family (kids are 16,14,8) with a lovely restaurant in close proximity for my parents? A restaurant with a view would be bonus too! (I'm thinking close proximity would mean 5-10 minute drive from on another).

Thank you for any and all suggestions!

Never been to St Martin...headed there on a Monday 1-8pm with my family of 5 and my parents- we have a private driver for the day. My family and I would like to find a nice beach with loungers and food. I know lots of choices ;) Here's the problem, my mom can't do sun/beach for various reasons. Is there a nice beach for my family (kids are 16,14,8) with a lovely restaurant in close proximity for my parents? A restaurant with a view would be bonus too! (I'm thinking close proximity would mean 5-10 minute drive from on another).

On the Dutch side there is the Divi Resort; on the French side, further from the dock, is Grand Case. Look up other threads here or google to check them out.

Petite Plage at the Grand Case Beach Club is my suggestion. The restaurant with one of the nicest views on the island is right beside the beach and the plastic over the window area is lifted when the weather is nice so it will feel like you are all together. Since you have a private driver you don't need to worry that it's a ways from the port and Grand Case is a great place to visit as well. If your parents don't want their view to be of their Grandkids swimming ( can't imagine that but...) there are many other restaurants in Grand Case to choose from or the grand parents can eat at the delishious Sunset Cafe and your family can go to Grand Case Beach where there are many options to eat and the beach is lovely and has a great view as well. I think Grand Case will give you lots of options and it will provide you just what you are looking for.