First Princess Cruise first Mini suite

rwstout

Maybe I missed something but I didn't see which ship the opening poster is sailing on. If it's the Coral or Island then D711 will be a covered mini suite.

OP, we love the mini suites. There is a nice sitting area, full bath, larger closet and more shelf room that the regular balcony cabins. You get plusher towels and bathrobes and more shelf space in the bathroom too. There is storage around the refrigerator/TV area that sort of seperates the two areas. I like that for placing things that we use thru out the cruise. The table in the sitting area is great for room service to drop off your morning coffee, etc as the balcony table can be a little small for everything.

I think you made an excellent choice!

You definitely made the right choice. I agree with this post by Whimsy 100%. We did our first mini in Jan/Feb on a 12 day Australia Sydney to Auckland on the Diamond. We have never used a room so much as we did on this cruise. The extra space, sofa, bathtub...it was great. If we ever do another long cruise, ie 12+ days, absolutely mini suite.