Sun -Carlos Bakery - Location ??

bryanjaync

It's supposed to take the place of the Java/Atrium Café. I have not heard of it being done yet though. I guess it would be a pretty easy switch of mostly cosmetics and the pastries themselves so maybe they could have done it quicky/quietly.

Edited by Tinyturtle22

On the NCL site, under Ships/Sun/Whats Onboard/ Treats...they now show the Carlos Bakery on the Sun !!!

Any idea where it is located on the Sun ?

You can now pay a nickel or a dime to purchase a cupcake at the Java cafe near the service desk on deck 5.

Edited by Love my butler

I just came off the Sun on Monday - there is a bakery case in the Java cafe with pastries in it - the item I got was $3.50 - don't know if that's the price across the board or not as I didn't see a price list and found out after they rang it up.

I just came off the Sun on Monday - there is a bakery case in the Java cafe with pastries in it - the item I got was $3.50 - don't know if that's the price across the board or not as I didn't see a price list and found out after they rang it up.

That's really sad...the pastries used to be free, you just had to pay for fancy coffees. :(

You can now pay a nickel or a dime to purchase a cupcake at the Java cafe near the service desk on deck 5.

Better for the people that want them to pay a nickel or dime than to charge everyone a nickel and dime whether they use them or not, thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better for the people that want them to pay a nickel or dime than to charge everyone a nickel and dime whether they use them or not, thank you very much.

Good, we agree NCL is hard at work nickel and diming its customers. The pastries at the Java cafe used to be complimentary. Not anymore. Thank you very much NCL.

Good, we agree NCL is hard at work nickel and diming its customers. The pastries at the Java cafe used to be complimentary. Not anymore. Thank you very much NCL.

Guess Buddy needs more $$$