2 Part question - For Grandeur

Hi there folks! I have a 2 part question I'd like to ask.

Part 1 - On the Grandeur ship, we're leaving 07 Jan 2006 and the itineary is as described for the ports minus sea days:

09 January Cozumel 0700 to 16:00

10 Jan Georgetown Grand Cayman 10:00 to 17:30

11 Jan Costa Maya 12:00 to 20:00

My question is: Are the times generally the same as above? Does it change at some ports to stay later? I'd like to go to Carlos n Charlies, as well as Senor Frogs and Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel..but since ship leaves at 16:00...aint no way I can party...Any one know if the times are usually the same or am I outta luck?

2nd Part -

I'm thinkin about doing the Costa Maya Beach Break...but the thing is..Island Marketing is asking 25 dollars and it claims I can come in and out as I wish during the day. Is it a public beach to where any one can come in and not pay? What exactly is the 25 dollars for? For the company itself and I just go to the park "through them" whereas I could drop them and just walk on myself? Any experience/advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

we are on the same sailing. the time for cozumel is 7-4. If Carlos is open for lunch you should be able to do some serious partying until 3:30.

Come over to the grandeur roll call board under rccl meet and mingle. We have a nice group of travelers signed up but need more.

As for Costa maya go to the Costa maya port of call forum. I am wondering the same about the beach break.

Dawn

Archived