Taxi van at CPH

A normal taxi cost between 14,20, 15 and 18,75 kroner per kilometer.

For a big van its between 17,75, 18:75 and 23 kroner per kilometer.

The lowest price is for a regular weekday and the expensive price is for nights after a Friday or Saturday and on public holidays.

And then there is a starting fee

On the 2 lowest price categories is 24 kroner of you get one on the street and 37 of you call one.

In the expensive price category its 40 and 50 kroner.

For the big van (more than 4 persons) you will pay between 24 and 56 kroner on the normal rate and 40 and 75 kroner on the expensive rate.

Common for all rates is a 7 kroner per minute waiting time.

http://www.taxinaevn.dk/dokumenter/Takster27102013.pdf

A normal taxi cost between 14,20, 15 and 18,75 kroner per kilometer.

For a big van its between 17,75, 18:75 and 23 kroner per kilometer.

The lowest price is for a regular weekday and the expensive price is for nights after a Friday or Saturday and on public holidays.

And then there is a starting fee

On the 2 lowest price categories is 24 kroner of you get one on the street and 37 of you call one.

In the expensive price category its 40 and 50 kroner.

For the big van (more than 4 persons) you will pay between 24 and 56 kroner on the normal rate and 40 and 75 kroner on the expensive rate.

Common for all rates is a 7 kroner per minute waiting time.

http://www.taxinaevn.dk/dokumenter/Takster27102013.pdf

Thank you so much - are the big vans readily available at the taxi rank at the airport?

If I was you I would plan to take take the taxi at around 07:30-07:45 an no later that 08:00 because you will have to allowe time to check-in, baggage drop off and security.

My point being that you at least have to be at the airport at least 1 hour before.

SAS has a final check in time of 35 minutes before departure but you still have to be at the gate 15 (or is it 20) minutes before.

Travel time with taxi is around 20-25 minutes depending on route.

But I must admit that your schedule looks very tight because if the ship is late.

Yes usually there is some kind of airport staff directing people to the correct size of taxi.

If I was you I would plan to take take the taxi at around 07:30-07:45 an no later that 08:00 because you will have to allowe time to check-in, baggage drop off and security.

My point being that you at least have to be at the airport at least 1 hour before.

SAS has a final check in time of 35 minutes before departure but you still have to be at the gate 15 (or is it 20) minutes before.

Travel time with taxi is around 20-25 minutes depending on route.

But I must admit that your schedule looks very tight because if the ship is late.

Thank you for your advice, I will plan to be the first one off the ship! Do you think that taxi's will be waiting at the pier for the ships arrival?

Normally they will but else you can try to contact dantaxi or Amager Øbro taxi on their websites.

But if you do order a taxi they will most likely charge you 7 kroner for every minute they have to wait so maybe order it for 07:15 or something like that.