Liberty of the Seas Formal Night Question - 7-Night Med Itinerary

We are leaving on Liberty next month for a 7-night cruise in the Med. We depart from Barcelona and wanted to know how many Formal nights there were and when they might be relative to the itinerary (below)

- Day 1: Barcelona

- Day 2: Marseilles

- Day 3: Nice

- Day 4: Pisa / Florence

- Day 5: Rome

- Day 6: Naples

- Day 7: At Sea

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, this one is a little easier to guess and with 2 formal nights they would most likely be Monday prior to Villafranche and Friday prior to the sea day, days 2 and 6. Day 7 is at sea and day 8 is disembarkation in Barcelona.

We have done this exact cruise on the Liberty and there were 2 formal nights. The 2nd one was formal/white so a lot of people wore all white instead that night.

i was going to say ,. you are in PA and you havent sailed on the grandeur , then i saw your future cruises :D

Edited by Harooni

We have done this exact cruise on the Liberty and there were 2 formal nights. The 2nd one was formal/white so a lot of people wore all white instead that night.

Loved our Liberty med cruise out of Barcelona..formal nights were 2 & 6..We had a Black-n-White night but it wasn't one of the formal nights..I guess the themes vary.

What time were the shows for Saturday night fever or headliners. Was there two a night or just one, trying to make my time dining reservation

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

What time were the shows for Saturday night fever or headliners. Was there two a night or just one, trying to make my time dining reservation

Two shows per night, though the first night they usually have one show. Shows will be timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times.