Conquest questions

MikeNKim

Can someone tell me just what I can use in the spa area at no extra cost? Obviously any services cost, but what about things like the hot tub mentioned in a comment just above? Also, I understand there is a nice deck out the front on that level which can be used to look out to sea. Are there chairs or lounges?

Also wonder if there is a fee to use some of the spa areas for the week. I know the gym is free for the equipment, but is that all? Thx for your help.

Can someone tell me just what I can use in the spa area at no extra cost? Obviously any services cost, but what about things like the hot tub mentioned in a comment just above? Also, I understand there is a nice deck out the front on that level which can be used to look out to sea. Are there chairs or lounges?

Also wonder if there is a fee to use some of the spa areas for the week. I know the gym is free for the equipment, but is that all? Thx for your help.

I don't use the spa much, but there is also a sauna and bigger showers that are free to use. I don't think the spa has a hot tub. The hot tubs are on the Lido deck.

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To me, from the pics, the Conquest looks very outdated. The TVs in the rooms are so old looking. We're going on our 2nd cruise in May 2015. We leave out of Ft. Lauderdale on the Conquest. I hope it's better than the Fantasy we went on last October.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To me, from the pics, the Conquest looks very outdated. The TVs in the rooms are so old looking. We're going on our 2nd cruise in May 2015. We leave out of Ft. Lauderdale on the Conquest. I hope it's better than the Fantasy we went on last October.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the Conquest this past December and will be on her again 11/28/15 for a B2B. Great ship. Great crew. Great shape.

By the way, you must've seen an older picture with the TV. My cabin (1047: Panorama deck) had a flat screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk