I just booked Vision JS 8088 for Sept info please..

Wow I can't believe this cabin JS 8088 corner aft was still up for grabs! What a great B-day present and cruise! It will be 1st time in an aft cabin. I will be in Cozumel for my Birthday.

Please let me know your experience with JS 8088 corner aft cabin, cruise/ship, and I would be excited to hear from people who did it in the fall how it was! I am trying to be really excited, but I know the weather can be magical or your worst nightmare.

Happy weekend all!

Wow I can't believe this cabin JS 8088 corner aft was still up for grabs! What a great B-day present and cruise! It will be 1st time in an aft cabin. I will be in Cozumel for my Birthday.

Please let me know your experience with JS 8088 corner aft cabin, cruise/ship, and I would be excited to hear from people who did it in the fall how it was! I am trying to be really excited, but I know the weather can be magical or your worst nightmare.

Happy weekend all!

Sept 15 correct? I was looking at it too!!! Congrats :D

I was in 8588 last November... imho this might just be the very balcony possible on any RCL ship

c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg

8d3dfbd9-f721-4b72-b11a-50a34fe9f9d1_zps4e35a776.jpg

Happy weekend all!

We just had 8588..the other JS corner aft..We got off last Sat. We loved it..If you have facebook, you can check out my pictures..There are a couple room pictures..

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.dislermay/media_set?set=a.916674565025264.1073741835.100000481881953&type=3

Sept 15 correct? I was looking at it too!!! Congrats :D

I was in 8588 last November... imho this might just be the very balcony possible on any RCL ship

c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg

8d3dfbd9-f721-4b72-b11a-50a34fe9f9d1_zps4e35a776.jpg

Hoopster95,

Thx's for pixs, and yes Sept. 15, 14! I was wondering who might of been eyeing it, and lost it. I was shocked it was still available :D. I know that I put the $100.00 dep. on it to not loose it.

This class an the Radiance class don't have any super structure in the way. Were as the bigger ships do have it in the way and then the massive ships don't really have these end back suites!

As I look at the pix back at slider and curtains go way past sliding doors? I had a wicked time wishing I had remembered the ties for my balcony room on BOS! I had everything paper below onto the balcony fairly late 1 night. I quietly got down low and retrieved all the stuff. It was howling and we were a rocking.

Up by the glass is it all fairly protected from the wind?

Those type balconies ruined us forever! We loved that room!

We were very surprised to learn that the category below this one (regular balcony room....one deck above or below....can't remember) also had wrap around balcony, even though it wasn't depicted in any of the brochures.

Enjoy!

Michelle I did see the pix's, and they are amazing pixs which helped me decide to book it this am, before I lost the hold. I am getting excited. The views look like they will be stunning!

Yes, we did enjoy it..I'm sure you will too!! Have a super b day !!

I am just of Bos last month and that balcony started t

my love, and it was about as big; just no wrap around part. I think when I get to LOS and Indy the middle hump's might be a tad let down!

Thx's Chelly 4 the B-day! Got to do it in style 4 the 50th! Wow I can't believe it is almost here!

I am just of Bos last month and that balcony started t

my love, and it was about as big; just no wrap around part. I think when I get to LOS and Indy the middle hump's might be a tad let down!

Thx's Chelly 4 the B-day! Got to do it in style 4 the 50th! Wow I can't believe it is almost here!

You'll be fine. We try to snag an aft balcony on Vision and Radiance class ships, but prefer the hump on the Voyager and Freedom class. The center hump JS is larger than the standard JS, with a 3-cushion sofa instead of 2, and the the balcony on Freedom class is large enough to hold two loungers facing the sea.:)

Happy weekend all!

Hi Karen,

I just happened to come across your post today when I did a search for "8088". I had booked this cabin a while ago for the 9/20/2014 Vision cruise, so I occasionally look to see what people are saying about it. Everything I've seen posted about this cabin has been very positive. There's a YouTube video of JS 8588, which is almost the same cabin but on the starboard corner. I haven't found any videos yet for 8088, but I'll bet there are some out there. Since I will have the same cabin right after you, don't get too wild on your birthday and break anything in there!

Enjoy the cruise, and your birthday! If you get a chance, post something once you're on board to let me know how awesome the cabin is!

Bill

Hi Karen,

I just happened to come across your post today when I did a search for "8088". I had booked this cabin a while ago for the 9/20/2014 Vision cruise, so I occasionally look to see what people are saying about it. Everything I've seen posted about this cabin has been very positive. There's a YouTube video of JS 8588, which is almost the same cabin but on the starboard corner. I haven't found any videos yet for 8088, but I'll bet there are some out there. Since I will have the same cabin right after you, don't get too wild on your birthday and break anything in there!

Enjoy the cruise, and your birthday! If you get a chance, post something once you're on board to let me know how awesome the cabin is!

Bill

This '8088' was our first AFT cabin on the Vision on a repositioning cruise from Copenhagen to Athens in 2009 - Wonderful :p Hoopster95's shot of '8588' is a pure mirror image of the one we had. Although we don't cruise a lot, we always try for a 'wake-facing' cabin when we book. :) Have fun!