Do Cruise Lines Have Wait Lists?

JohnS43

I was checking NCL's site today to see if there was any availability for the studio cabins this fall, and every sailing I saw showed they were "N/A" (so, presumably, sold out.) Do any of the cruise lines have wait lists for sold out cabins in case there are cancellations?

I was checking NCL's site today to see if there was any availability for the studio cabins this fall, and every sailing I saw showed they were "N/A" (so, presumably, sold out.) Do any of the cruise lines have wait lists for sold out cabins in case there are cancellations?

What cruise specifically. I doubt they are sold out this early. Make sure you select "1 Guest" in order to see the studio cabin price and availability. If you keep the default of 2 guests or more, they show as unavailable.

Edited by kylenyc

Check the setting for the number of passengers. NCL's site defaults that to 2 on the search criteria on the left... and they don't offer Studios for double occupancy.

Thanks to both of you who responded. You're both absolutely correct. I feel like a dummy because I'm usually pretty careful about checking everything, bu somehow I missed that.