Coral - Category DD??

georgette923

We are cruising on the Coral, January 13, 2006, to the Panama Canal. This will be our first Princess cruise and we are looking forward to the ship and the ports.

We have a category DD. After looking at the deck layout, it seems there are only 4 DD cabins!? (We started out with a category D and were upgraded to a DD because of an error in our reservation. We were told the category D was sold out.) Has anyone ever stayed in a DD? Our TA said since there are only 4 cabins we may be upgraded again.

We would also enjoy hearing any additional information about the Coral, the ports and leaving from Ft. Lauderdale.

only large breasted women are put in those cabins

I'm kidding of course..don't mind me, I'm in an odd mood today LOL

As far as the upgrade chances go, don't count in it...I was in a category last year where there were very few of my type of cabin and I dind't get an upgrade...which was fine by me because I had one of the minisuite bumpout cabins which I love

CBHinkle.....that's a great upgrade if you went from AF (there are no AGs) to an AA it means you went from a minisuite that had no balcony to the highest level of minisuites there are :) The bumpout minis are category AD I think.

Sharon...I get goofy when I start thinking about how long I still have until I cruise...not like some of us who get to leave for Alaska soon ;)

Archived