Cabin Change Question

ShawninFL

Hi all,

We currently have a Concierge Balcony booked on Silhouette in November. We booked under the 123 promotion and have the classic drinks package included. We were thinking about switching our cabin to a Sunset Balcony off the rear of the ship. If we made this change, would we lose our drinks package that was included in the original reservation? If so, we'd obviously stay where we are. Thanks ahead of time for your responses.

Shawn

We booked through a Travel Agent, but I didn't want to bother him my question since I know he's on vacation. That's why I decided to post it here. I know the wealth of knowledge on these forums would give me the answer.

We booked through a Travel Agent, but I didn't want to bother him my question since I know he's on vacation. That's why I decided to post it here. I know the wealth of knowledge on these forums would give me the answer.

Only your Travel Agent can talk with Celebrity about your booking, and those two are the only ones who know of all the terms and conditions you booked on and based on those conditions whether or not you can make the change and keep the beverage package.

If he's on vacation, I'm sure someone in his office can take care of that for him. Just takes a phone call to Celebrity.

We booked through a Travel Agent, but I didn't want to bother him my question since I know he's on vacation. That's why I decided to post it here. I figured the wealth of knowledge on these forums would give me the answer.

We booked through a Travel Agent, but I didn't want to bother him my question since I know he's on vacation. That's why I decided to post it here. I figured the wealth of knowledge on these forums would give me the answer.

Hi Shawn,

I agree with Wine-O. Due to the myriad of rules and complexities within each promotion, I doubt any of us can answer with certainty. I highly recommend giving your TA's office a call, and have them onbtain a definitive answer for you. I hope it all works out in your favor. Please let us know the outcome, and Good Luck !