Oasis of the Seas B2B Trip Report - 5/10/14 & 5/17/14

Lot's of great information. Loved your review. Could you please let me know how to get the PDF? I tried the links but the dropbox links are not working. My email is JWMDCM@comcast.net

Thanks!! We are leaving on the Eastern on Oasis Feb 7th...can't wait!

Link should be waiting for you in your email. Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mark and Mona,

Now that's i've read your entire review I can honestly say it's one of my FAVORITE reviews ever!

I just sent you my email for your documents, et al.

Felt like I knew you by the end of your review and I can honestly say that you both are wonderful people. (Cruise reviews can let that come through, you know?)

God bless and thank you,

Mary

Mark and Mona,

Now that's i've read your entire review I can honestly say it's one of my FAVORITE reviews ever!

I just sent you my email for your documents, et al.

Felt like I knew you by the end of your review and I can honestly say that you both are wonderful people. (Cruise reviews can let that come through, you know?)

God bless and thank you,

Mary

Thanks Mary! How nice of you to say - we really appreciate it, and are glad you enjoyed it. I'll keep an eye out for your email and send you that link for the PDF version of the report.

Take care,

• 2 weeks later...
After booking my cruise I gather information on Cruisecritic.

I found your detailed and lovely written tripreport. Now leaving in 6 weeks I read it again but am unable to open the links mentoined on page 1. Would you be so kind to send me the code to open the files. Thanks in advance tulp65@hotmail.com

Hi - you are correct. All of the linked documents have been taken down because they are essentially out of date, especially since the refurb last October. With that said, I will be emailing you a link to get the PDF of the trip report (with all the pictures and more details), and then if there are any specific documents you would like AND you can receive large files in email, I'd be happy to send them to you. Just let me know in the email reply.

Have a great cruise! :)