Apartment in Rome by Trevi?

2specialkidsforme

Hi Everyone - I have been searching through posts and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Has anyone stayed in an apartment near the Trevi in the past year and would recommend it? If so - what one? My Dh and I are heading to Rome in October for 5 nights then sailing the Epic from Civi to Barcelona. We would love to try an apartment.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

We used a company called sleep in Italy and booked the "Gregoriana capo" for 3 nights in December. The cost was 560. We have not stayed yet but it had great reviews and nice pictures. This one sleeps 7 with 2 bedrooms but there are ones for just 2 people, just search what you want. This place is 200m from Spanish steps and 600 m from trevi.

We rented an apt in the Piazza Navona area 3 years ago and are staying there again in Oct. The site we used is : http://www.vrbo.com have used them for rentals in the U.S. as well.

Keep in mind that the 1st floor is really one flight up and many buildings do not have elevators....just look at the "amenities" carefully.

We have also used vrbo for a place in Rome last fall. Location was great, just off Piazza Barberini. There are lots listed, and if you narrow it down and check the reviews on the site you will find lots of info. Operators are often open to answering questions. As the previous poster said, do check the listings and reviews carefully, there are sometimes additional charges.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cant help with one for just two people as we have rented twice - first time a 3 bedroom and last fall a 2 bedroom…….. but as others have said - just do your research and ask questions…… btw we used vrbo once and sleep in italy once. Sleep in Italy was very helpful on our last visit in helping us find the best "no stair" option since we had my MIL with us who is mobility challenged.

We love staying in apartments (in Rome and other places too) and plan on doing so again next April on our 5th trip to Rome.

We have also rented apartments in Rome through vrbo. I would also suggest that you go to tripadvisor and ask on the forum for Rome. Tripadvisor also has a rental list. For a five night stay an apartment makes alot of sense, remember central Rome is pretty small and very easy to walk so don't be too set on location.

Hi Everyone - I have been searching through posts and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Has anyone stayed in an apartment near the Trevi in the past year and would recommend it? If so - what one? My Dh and I are heading to Rome in October for 5 nights then sailing the Epic from Civi to Barcelona. We would love to try an apartment.

I rented an apartment in November in the Campo Di Fiori area. It was a great place in an awesome location. It was done through VRBO. If you want any info on it email LARRY.BLACKWELL@FERGUSON.COM. It cost 100 Euros a night.

We have also rented apartments in Rome through vrbo. I would also suggest that you go to tripadvisor and ask on the forum for Rome. Tripadvisor also has a rental list. For a five night stay an apartment makes alot of sense, remember central Rome is pretty small and very easy to walk so don't be too set on location.

I have to disagree - the Trevi/Pantheon/Piazza Navonna area is right smack dab in the middle…….so the best area to walk from is there…..

we stayed near the Spanish steps our first visit and while it was a nice hotel and a nice enough area - some things were a hike !!!! like the Coliseum. We have never used the ho-ho, a city bus or the metro. We walk. Well almost always……we have taken a taxi or two if time was short ……. makes sense as they are not expensive since the distances are fairly short…..

The ripetta25 on the via Ripetta

Booked mine thru venere.com

Beautiful very old bldg that has several very modern apts of all sizes. Paolo didomenico is the proprietor of 5 of the private area apts.

You can also email him directly to book

His email is right on the venere site

Not right next to the Trevi but the Trevi area is just way to touristy for my taste

The ripetta25 is near the piazza del popolo and a very short walk from the metro the Spanish steps and parallel to the via del corso

Maybe 1/4 to 1/3 mile from Trevi A very easy walk though

I just rented an apartment thru VRBO that is supposed to be within walking distance to most places, 6 min. to panthion, 20 min. to colosseum. etc.. the photos look beautiful, so I can only hope.. lol