Galaxy Experience "Menu Galaxy"

bp5974

I am curious, as well. I did not realize there was dining up there, as the times we were at the Gallery on the Divina, the bar and restaurant were closed.

The only concern I would have is that the game room is directly behind it, which may mean more foot traffic through this dining room while you are eating.

Anyone able to tell of this experience?

Here is a review of dining in the Galaxy from another poster:

Quote:

On the last night of the cruise, we enjoyed the Seven Course Gastronomic Galaxy Experience Specialty Restaurant Dinner. We dined graciously in the Window Walled, Deck 17 Galaxy Restaurant, overlooking the gorgeous ship's pool and a truly romantic sunset. The room reminds me of the old, what were they called....(Crown and Anchor Clubs?) perched high above the sea. That dinner experience, complete with 7 awesome Mediterranean specialty chef prepared dishes, and an even more incredible 7 glasses of specially selected wines paired with each course, rounded out a very special cruise experience that should not be missed and is definitely worth the $50 per person cover price. Our service in Galaxy was top notch, which was also always the case throughout our experience on The MSC Divina. (End Quote)

We didn't eat there,(forgot) but one day after lunch, we decided to go up, and see what was going on there!

Its a great location, very classy(?), on top of the ship, great views, and has a nice bar in the rear!

As far as noise, foot traffic, we didn't think so when we were there!