Anyone sail the Magic, then RCCL Navigator with kids?

Badfinger

Last year, we sailed the Magic to Key West and had a great time (aside from the last day at sea when things got a little slow). We have two boys 14 and 16.

Found a great deal on RCCL Navigator of the Seas for this summer. As you know NOS has the flow rider, rock wall and ice skating. Magic has ropes course.

However, the more I read about the NOS, the more it seems other things that our kids enjoyed are not available on NOS (big movie screen, 24 hour pizza and ice cream, longer buffet hours).

I know my wife and I won't be using he flow rider, rock wall or skating.

So my question is for those of you who sailed the Magic and then NOS with teenagers, which did they like better? Was the NOS a let-down or a step above the Magic? Any other compare/contrast input?

I should add we had the Cloud 9 Spa room and I loved that whirlpool and aroma sauna's. But the standard sauna on NOS will work for me. As I said, we got a great deal for this summer on NOS..about $400 less than Magic (cloud 9 rooms). I think I would like the Magic itinerary (Cozumel, Belize, Honduras), better than the NOS (Falmouth, Georgetown, Cozumel).

Any input would be appreciated.