Alpuarras Mountain Drive Motril

Hi, wondered if anyone has been on the above tour in Motril, fancied going on it but wondered what it was like and if worth going on.

Thanks for any info.

Mollythedolly

Not been on the tour but a trip to the Alpujarras is a frequent day out for us. Stunning country scenery. Pampaniera village is touristy - lots of craft shops - but interesting.

Edited by campolady

Not been on the tour but a trip to the Alpujarras is a frequent day out for us. Stunning country scenery. Pampaniera village is touristy - lots of craft shops - but interesting.

Thank you campolady, it looks and sounds lovely, think this will be the trip for me.

Hope all goes well with you and hubby in the future and hope you will soon be able to make your move.

Thanks again

Mollythedolly

I did this trip in April Molly. I enjoyed it but my husband got a bit of travel sickness as the drive up the mountains is very steep and twisty turny! That little village that was mentioned Pamp,,,something is lovely and some nice shops to mooch around in but you don't get much time up there before moving on to the next place,,where you don't get any time at all but are marched from one end of the village to the other. It's a nice little trip out but could possibly do with being a bit longer to allow more time to just savour the sheer beauty of the area.

I did this trip in April Molly. I enjoyed it but my husband got a bit of travel sickness as the drive up the mountains is very steep and twisty turny! That little village that was mentioned Pamp,,,something is lovely and some nice shops to mooch around in but you don't get much time up there before moving on to the next place,,where you don't get any time at all but are marched from one end of the village to the other. It's a nice little trip out but could possibly do with being a bit longer to allow more time to just savour the sheer beauty of the area.

Thank you Cappers very interesting info, I might now have another look at what's available but torn because of how lovely the trip looks. Decisions, decisions I love this bit when you are deciding what to do so much to look forward to.

Thanks again

Mollythedolly