Pins with ship names

Susie51

We were on the Gem in the Penthouse last week.There was no latitudes envelope or pins. We are silver. Spoke to the cruise consultant. Lots of silver members missed getting anything. Pins were only being given out to those who asked since they were low on them. She gave us some which we passed onto some at our Meet and Greet since we had them from last year on the Gem.

On the Gem last Feb asked the cruise consultant for a pin; they similarly said that they did not have enough to give to all Latitudes members but would be happy to give me one. I collect them and put them on my Vera Bradley mini hipster to wear on cruises. The mini hipster carries my iphone or mini digital camera, key card and lipstick/mini brush.

After looking through this I ran to check--I do scrapbook pages with my cruise key cards, pens and other little things and hang them in the frames that fit the scrapbook pages. I have both versions of the Dawn pin, a Crown Pin, and a Jewel Pin. How did I not get one from Gem? Wonder if they were out and changing them over.; I have no memory of what was what in 2010! Now I have to go on a search, unless anyone has an extra (pretty please?). After seeing that Breakaway one, I better get that one in January! Meanwhile I'm going to try that email address for one....thanks!

After looking through this I ran to check--I do scrapbook pages with my cruise key cards, pens and other little things and hang them in the frames that fit the scrapbook pages. I have both versions of the Dawn pin, a Crown Pin, and a Jewel Pin. How did I not get one from Gem? Wonder if they were out and changing them over.; I have no memory of what was what in 2010! Now I have to go on a search, unless anyone has an extra (pretty please?). After seeing that Breakaway one, I better get that one in January! Meanwhile I'm going to try that email address for one....thanks!

The e-mail address is in post #17

On the Gem last Feb asked the cruise consultant for a pin; they similarly said that they did not have enough to give to all Latitudes members but would be happy to give me one. I collect them and put them on my Vera Bradley mini hipster to wear on cruises. The mini hipster carries my iphone or mini digital camera, key card and lipstick/mini brush.

Thank you for the idea.