Turnaround Day in Ft. Lauderdale – Any Excursions?

79Smiles

Great minds think alike:D

Actually, I picked it up from Vickie's cruise page, so while I'm sure your mind is very great, mine is simply a conduit. :D

I've looked for this deal the last two summers and they never offered it, so we've also done the water taxi and paid full price, but it was still worth it. The narrated water taxi is the one most would want...it's 2.5 to 3 hours long if you stay for the whole thing but the beauty is that you can switch to another taxi anywhere along the way to shorten the ride.

The Sun trolley runs to the beach and Galleria Mall. It's supposed to be Fri-Mon but we've seen it other days as well. For $1pp it's great way to see part of Fort Lauderdale. There is an app you can get for smart phones that tells you where the trolleys are at any point in time, and I recommend it, as there is no real schedule.

Unless you want to see the Everglades, there is a lot to do on your own in Fort Lauderdale.

Actually, I picked it up from Vickie's cruise page, so while I'm sure your mind is very great, mine is simply a conduit. :D

Yeah that's it my mind is great....lol

All that matters is you know where to find the info, and you pass it along here.:D Vickie is wealth of information.

Reader

Thanks, everyone, for the great ideas on how to spend our time in FLL. Special thanks to Caribill for pointing out the "small print" on the excursion descriptions. I must have overlooked it at first glance :)

Hardly anyone in Ft. Lauderdale wants to braid your hair, or take you

on an island tour.

That's odd because I've been many Caribbean ports and no one has ever suggested or even wanted to braid my hair???? ;)