The case of the missing shore excursions

About a week ago, I booked two shore excursions for our upcoming Alaska cruise and paid for them. The charge appeared on my credit card and both excursions could be seen on My Cruises. I did not receive an email, but I haven't always gotten them in the past when I booked excursions. As of two days ago, no shore excursions on My Cruises. My question is - those of you who experienced similar situations - did your excursions ever re-appear or did you need to contact RCI to sort it out? Thanks!

We are experiencing the same problem. My mom called RCI and they told her there was a glitch, but it would be fine. Not sure I want to hang my hat on that.

We are on the Allure sailing June 22

Edited by thebugsear

Thanks for your input. It probably is a glitch but I don't want to lose out on those excursions if they sell out. I will have my TA check for me if they don't show up soon.

My experience was the opposite. I booked one shore excursion and paid for it, but in My Cruise it was showing as two shore excursions had been booked. I checked my card and no additional charge had been made, but as we were close to sail date I decided to ring RCI and double check. The agent assured me only one excursion was booked. However, when we arrived in our stateroom there were two excursion envelopes, one for us, and one for another guest in a different stateroom. I duly took the ticket to Guest Services who assured me it was a mistake, but it just seemed a bit of a coincidence -

Sent from my iPad using Forums