Serenade of Seas Mar 7, 2016 N/A all rooms

Bob,

Should I wait and see or call now. This is leg 2 of a B2B.

Thanks

You can call, but if it's a charter, the reps probably won't know anything if the cruise just went N/A. Hopefully it's just a website glitch.

If it is a charter, don't cancel or change until you get official notification from Royal, else you won't get any consideration. If you want to take advantage of the BOGOHO (of which today is supposed to be the last day), just make a new booking and don't change the existing booking.

Please let us know if you get more info.

I am booked on this trip, along with some family members.

We got great pricing with the BOGOHO promo.

Perhaps they are tweaking the pricing, or maybe just the B2B part is acting fussy. Did you check for an individual itinerary?

It's a long time away, but thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye on it.

If the computer's not happy, nobody's happy

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We booked in Dec also with no problem.

We booked while on the Explorer. We got $400 on-board credit but he did not give us our $350 off for dia plus. When we asked our travel agent to get that for us, they took away $200 of the onboard credit. We still came out ahead but, what a bummer.

When Royal did that to my cruise it was because the cruise was cancelled. It took a few days for the reps to even know. I had my TA call them and after a couple of days she rebooked us. Royal gave us a few hundred dollars in OBC and let us book at the same rate even though the new cruise was actually quite a bit more expensive.

*We were supposed to embark on our Med cruise from Marseilles but they discontinued that as an embarkation port. We rebooked from Barcelona. The price was nearly $2000 more, but they honored our original rate. Ended up working out great and actually am glad it happened. Hope you have a similar result if this is what is happening. :)

I have a 11 Night Southern cruise on hold with Serenade for Mar 7 2016 - trying to find some 'newer' reviews. How is it and is there still a waterslide on this ship? FYI Expedia Cruises ended up being quite a bit cheaper than direct with RCI...

I have a 11 Night Southern cruise on hold with Serenade for Mar 7 2016 - trying to find some 'newer' reviews. How is it and is there still a waterslide on this ship? FYI Expedia Cruises ended up being quite a bit cheaper than direct with RCI...

There is a still children's water slide on Serenade.

Edited by clarea

I booked the Serenade for the Snow bird cruise this fall, and could only get a ocean view cabin. I was waiting for some cabins to be returned to RC for booking as I check to day and all except interior were N/A. So I checked some big Cruise booking sites and No Balconies and one site had some OV cabins left plus the interior. I guess it is possible it is Sold out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...