What Private Island does the Yellowbird Party Boat go to?

IM4MU

Does anyone know what private island the Yellowbird Party Boat goes to? What is there to do there? How much does things cost (avg. cost of drinks, food, chairs, etc.) Has anyone been on this? If so what did you like or not like about it? Is it worth the $33.00 Carnival charges for the excursion?

Thanks,

Janet

Yellowbird goes to Pearl Island, which is a tiny island off the tip of Paradise Island. There's a lighthouse, grill, snorkeling hut, daiquiri bar and sting rays. (you pay extra for all these .. except the lighthouse). The beach is tiny, but pristine and inviting.

There's a volleyball net set up in the water. And lots of table with shade.

Don't know the prices, except that daiquiris are $5. And chaises are $5. http://www.island-helicopters.com/photo/safari/1e.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for replying. If you want to go snorkling on the good part of Pearl Island, how do you get to that area from where the party boat docks and lets people off? Go straight, left, right? Near a certain part of the island? Since I've never been there, I'm not sure how to reach that area. All I know is it's across on the other side of the island and you have to go over rocks. Is there a place with steps? How deep is the water on that side of the island, esp. from the rocks. Is it a gradually grade or a drop off into the water?

Also, what do they serve at the grill. I've heard of conch fritters and want to try that. Do they serve those there? If not, where on the island (preferrably near the ship) would you recommend getting some of that?

Also, do you know if you can get into the Atlantis dig after hours for free? If so, what time would that be?

Thanks,

Janet

Archived