New Suite and Mini-Suite Amenities

Charliesmom

Unless this recently changed, Elite passengers do not get a hot, full breakfast. I tried ordering eggs on my last cruise and they would not do it. Stuck to the regular limited ordering card items. I even called guest services just to verify this and I was told that only full suites are allowed to order from the full menu choices.

Somewhere back on this thread someone mentioned that they have been getting Elite Perks for years - that seems strange since the Elite program was just announced in the Summer of 2004!

Ron

Maybe they meant "suite perks"??

(I can't wait to be Elite!!)

Someone also mentioned that one of the elite perks included additional shipboard credit. Is this an unpublished perk or a mistake?

Ron

On my last November cruise I received a little card in my cabin thanking me for continuing to use Princess. Along with that was a $25 credit to my shipboard account. I don't know if it was for being Elite but that's what I thought. I'll see if I get it on my next cruise and report back.

On my last November cruise I received a little card in my cabin thanking me for continuing to use Princess. Along with that was a $25 credit to my shipboard account. I don't know if it was for being Elite but that's what I thought. I'll see if I get it on my next cruise and report back.

It must have been because they liked you Linda. I had a mini suiteon on the Island Princess last September and I am an elite member. I got no such card in my cabin. I did get a $200 ship board credit when I booked however.

Somewhere back on this thread someone mentioned that they have been getting Elite Perks for years - that seems strange since the Elite program was just announced in the Summer of 2004!

Ron

I posted about the slippers as I remember getting Robes and Slippers & "better" bathroom amenities way back when cruising the Old Pacific Princess in 1996.... --- maybe it was because I was in a (mini) suite??? Confusing - but as long as the Perks keep coming who cares how???

I've also been getting those "little cards" with the $25 credits and "thank you for coming back" memo for at least 3 years now!!! (This was in addition to any/all other shipboard credits.) .... For Elite or Mini Suite - I don't know?? - (I've never been in a Full Suite.)....Last leg on the Golden both my husband and I got the $25 card --in the past only one of us got it? Very confusing....but I'm not complaining since every little bit of $$ helps to meet the bill .:D :D Renee

On the first leg of our Feb cruise (#14) on the Star we received a bottle of champagne and a tray of chocolate covered strawberries witha card thanking us for continued cruising with Princess - got nothing on the second leg (#15) which put us in Elite status. We'll see what happens in October.

Ron

Archived