Christmas market 2015

anandaindonesia

Hello all!

I am new to river cruising so need your advise.

1. How early will the schedule open for sailing the Christmas Market 2015?

2. On the other hand, I heard that the river cruising company wants early payment. How late can we delay the payment without losing our booking?

3. I know there are difference preferences. However, if you have any recommendation / tips, I'd be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Sent using Tapatalk. Sorry for typho.

Only Viking demands early payment.

The 2015 itineraries are available now.

The other lines have a nominal deposit and then final about 90 days prior.

We booked for Christmas Markets on the Rhine in 2015 in May. We are cruising with AMA, our preferred line, and that will be our 6th with AMA and 10th overall. It will be a new itinerary for us and we are very excited!

I booked in August 2013 for December 2014 and there were only a couple cabins in the category I wanted in the itinerary I wanted. The supply of Christmas Market cruises is much less than the high season - many fewer boats in use.

I don't know who other than Viking requires full payment early. We're on Avalon and I don't think our final payment is due until Sept or Oct (I should check ;-) Also depends on where you are located (eg Viking only asks for full payment at reservation in the US, not UK or Australia).

If you are in Indonesia, I have no idea what the payment requirements will be - I don't remember any river cruisers from Indonesia posting here so you will definitely need to check what local requirements for payment might be (if you intend to book locally) as you identify some itineraries you like:D

Thank you, Hoyaheel.

I try to book Viking thru my usual TA in the US. Maybe that's why they wanted full payment early.

I don't mind to place my booking thru other TA, in Europe or Australia. Any recommendation :)

?

I don't see any TA in Indonesia offering river cruise.

Sent using Tapatalk. Sorry for typho.