Vision, Bar Challenge?

I still am not sure what you are asking, but if you don't want mixed drinks, straight pours, or wine I guess order beer:confused: If you are thirsty drink the ultimate thirst quencher, water. Alcohol dehydrates.

I believe OP is referring to several reviews of the Vision that stated since her rotation from Panama it is almost impossible to get a drink at the bars because of overcrowding. I'm inclined to think that this issue was due to staffing problems and holiday cruisers, and Royal will address and resolve the problems if they have not already done so.

Another venue on the Vision that was overcrowded was the Aerial show in the Centrium (on the last night) It was standing room only on all the decks, 3 deep.

Its a great show, so be sure to get there at least a 1/2 hour early

I believe OP is referring to several reviews of the Vision that stated since her rotation from Panama it is almost impossible to get a drink at the bars because of overcrowding. I'm inclined to think that this issue was due to staffing problems and holiday cruisers, and Royal will address and resolve the problems if they have not already done so.

Thank you.

Drink service has been reported as a problem.

We don't expect to bother standing in

a long line at the pool bar or any bar.

Alex