Valor Cat 9a Cabin 7445 Photos

Joedog

We will be in the same cabin come September! That is unless a hurricane changes our plans!

I have a couple of questions for ya! Did the cabin interior seem kinda small ? The brochure makes it look big!

Also, is there enough privacy on the balcony to get that " all over tan "????

Thanks again...The pictures are great!

Cruzn

Yes Lynne you have thanked me enough :)

Cruzn,

The cabin does not feel small when you are in it. There in ample room to walk on either side of the bed. There is no couch though, but that was not a problem for us.

As to the balcony privacy, unless someone really tries to look around the edges of the adjoining balcony partitions you will have plenty of privacy to pursue that all over tan. I speak from the voice of experience on this. However, if you get to close to railing people will be able to see the top half of your body from the Lido deck and the deck above it.

Make sure to have the cabin steward get you some real deck chairs. You have plenty of room for them.

Thanks Joe!

From your photos, it looks like you have two lounge chairs....or did you just move the one around? We would like to have two! On one of our cruises we had a wraparound balcony and the steward said he could not get us the lounge chairs. Was your steward pretty easy to get to do this?

Cruzn

Cruzn,

We had two deck chairs not just one. Probably could have fit 3 or 4. The first time we met the steward I gave him a $20 tip (bribe) and asked him to get us 2 deck chairs. He said he would have to ask his supervisor. The next time we saw him (later the first night) he told us his supervisor said we had to ask at the Purser's. Later that night we stopped at the pursers and they told us that if there was enough room on the balcony it was okay with them and they would let the steward supervisor know. The next morning when we saw the steward he hadnt heard anything about it so we called the Purser and they told the steward it was okay.

About a half hour later we got a call saying they were coming with the chairs and about 10 minutes later the steward and his assistant showed up with 2 of the same kind of chairs we already had. Regular balcony chairs.

After a bit of explaining the steward left with the regular chairs (in a kind of grumpy mood) and after only a few minutes returned with the deck chairs.

So.....it was a little hard to get the chairs, but not impossible.

My wife and I had a 9A on Triumph on Deck 8, and there was no problem with getting an all over tan, or having any Extra Activities in the middle of the day on the balcony. We had several Extra Activities last year, and have some planned this year for our 2 weaks on Victory. If you are on Deck 7 or 6, you could be seen from above.

Request your chairs through the pursers desk. (most balconies wont fit lounge chairs but the wrap arounds certainly do)

Cabin stewards are not allowed in public service areas. FOr them to go get lounge chairs could cost them their jobs. Requesting the lounge chair though the pursers desk is faster- and quicker. You eliminated the middle man.

Archived