Couple of questions about Indy......

Sailing for the second time on Indy this month, can't wait! Hoping someone can help answer a couple of questions for me........

Since her refurb do staterooms now have IPod docks?

For anyone who has sailed on her recently what is the entertainment and what is the current ice show? (I believe it was Strings the last time)

Thanks!!

Strings was still on board on the May 4 transatlantic sailing. They also had the other one....whose name escapes me at the moment. It was very good. Both were.

:)

ETA: They were both fantastic.

Edited by Merion_Mom

Just one another thing....when we were on Allure last year they had people showing you to empty tables in Windjammer when you boarded, have they adopted this on Indy? It certainly took the stress out of things!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Opposite opinion on being shown to a table in Windjammer, they kept walking us by tables in search of "the perfect location", after the third time we ended up just sitting down at the first open table we came to and letting the waiter wander off on her own.

Depending on the length of your cruise you will get either Freeze Frame, Strings or both as Ice Shows.

The production shows haven't changed since I was on last year and again two weeks ago. Once Upon a Time etc. I am not sure how often these shows are changed but I really feel that they could do with a change.

For headliner shows they had a comedian/magician, Violinist, The Bohemians (Queen tribute act) and for the Farewell Show they had an aerialist and a BMX Trick Cyclist.

I didn't go into the Windjammer so can't say about what systems they adopt in there.