Is a "Fun Ship" cruise really all that fun?

I like your video. It reminds me of our Western Caribbean cruise on the Liberty. We really enjoyed that itinerary and want do it again. We're making plans to book the Glory after our cruise on the Breeze, so we may just do a repeat of the Western itinerary then. Thanks for sharing.:)

AWESOME!

I really enjoyed that! I was dancing in my chair with a great big grin on my face. :D And, to answer your question...YES...the Fun Ships are FUN! FUN! FUN!

Edited by mousey

Carnival is horrible. I can't stand cruising. You can't make me! .................................

Well, maybe just one more time ........................................................ OK! Ok! I am a confessed Cruise-A-Holic who has 242 days until his next 18th cruise and all with Carnival. There I said it and I am glad.

The video was great and I kept saying. "Been there! I remember! That was fun!"

Now back to the Roll Call to see what is new. Then check out the excursions. Get those suit cases down. Check out the Caribbean map ................................. See what I mean? Definite signs of a Cruise-A-Holic.