MSC Schedule Release

tarheelmjfan

When can I expect Divina's fall of 2015, then fall of 2016 schedules to be released? I'm guessing they would be released at a similar time of year, but I'm hoping the delay in the 2015 release is due to them changing their minds about leaving Divina in the Caribbean year round. ;) It would stink to have wait another year to see the fall 2016 schedule. :o I'm ready to check prices & book now. :D

When can I expect Divina's fall of 2015, then fall of 2016 schedules to be released? I'm guessing they would be released at a similar time of year, but I'm hoping the delay in the 2015 release is due to them changing their minds about leaving Divina in the Caribbean year round. ;) It would stink to have wait another year to see the fall 2016 schedule. :o I'm ready to check prices & book now. :D

The Divina will be back Nov 11 2015 and it will be doing a 10 night cruise departing on Nov 11.

The Divina will be back Nov 11 2015 and it will be doing a 10 night cruise departing on Nov 11.

Thanks. :) I'm hoping I can find prices somewhere.

The Divina schedule until April 2016 is out (or at least it is here in the UK). I'd not expect Autumn 2016 to be out until late this year or early next year.

What am I doing wrong? I've checked Divina & Caribbean on the MSC/USA site & see dates through April 2015 only. Maybe, they're only released in the UK. :confused:

Edited by tarheelmjfan

So why is it that the sailings for Divina in the fall and winter of 2015-2016 are available to book on the UK site but not here in the US? I guess now I know how my favorite suite is always booked no matter how far ahead I plan.:mad:

Thanks

So why is it that the sailings for Divina in the fall and winter of 2015-2016 are available to book on the UK site but not here in the US? I guess now I know how my favorite suite is always booked no matter how far ahead I plan.:mad:

Seriously, they need to get them up for us. I may have to break down & do the $$$ conversion to check prices. It would be nice, if they'd do it for the though. :p

Thanks

Seriously, they need to get them up for us. I may have to break down & do the $$$ conversion to check prices. It would be nice, if they'd do it for the though. :p

The UK site won't let you book. It pops up a redirect to the US site. I saw a nice 10 day sailing on the 11th of November that is enticing me,,I'm sure by the time I get my shot at this sailing half the Yacht Club will already be booked.:mad::mad:

The UK site won't let you book. It pops up a redirect to the US site. I saw a nice 10 day sailing on the 11th of November that is enticing me,,I'm sure by the time I get my shot at this sailing half the Yacht Club will already be booked.:mad::mad:

I'm wanting to check Yacht Club prices too. It just occurred to me that converting the UK prices to $$$ may not really help. We may not have similar pricing to them.

Just talked to my PVC and he told me the 2015/2016 rates for 2015/2016 should be released later this month.

Thanks for the update.

ETA: If they want to build up the American market, they're going to have to start putting up the new schedules on all sites at the same time. People won't be happy to not have a shot at booking the most desirable cabins, because they live in a lower priority country. If they're uploaded at the same time, it would be your fault if you snoozed & lost.

Edited by tarheelmjfan

Thanks for the update.

ETA: If they want to build up the American market, they're going to have to start putting up the new schedules on all sites at the same time. People won't be happy to not have a shot at booking the most desirable cabins, because they live in a lower priority country. If they're uploaded at the same time, it would be your fault if you snoozed & lost.

I agree,,,100%

We are always the last ones.

Not true. We are also sometimes last, we were more than a month behind anywhere else with the repo to Australia on the orchestra.

I do agre though that they need to get themselves aligned and release at the same time, it just annoys and frustrates people when they see cruises on sail elsewhere and they're not yet released in their home country.

Late in 2014, the Musica will be doing a Caribbean itinerary stopping at islands not normally visited by most mass market cruiselines (Guadelope, Martinique to name two). The ship picks up passengers in Guadelope, Martinique and Romana, DR depending on the day you book to join the cruise. Then in late 2015 the Orchestra will join in and also do Caribbean/South-Central American itineraries thru the winter/spring season. This ship will also make some unique stops again picking up passengers on several of its port stops.

If all goes as planned, I hope to sample both ship's itineraries.

I believe these are both new itineraries for MSC which means that they have thus far found the Caribbean market lucrative and worthy of expanding.

I tried to book the April 2014 Musica cruise out of Martinique but stopped and when I went back the price changed so. . . I will try again and see if I can get the same deal. $100 deposit holds my cabin.

I also tried to book the Orchestra using the MSC UK website because Orchestra's itinerary does not come up on the USA website. However, when I started to booking process, I got a banner that said the UK website is only for UK passengers and to go to the USA website. Hence, for whatever reason, the Orchestra's itinerary is not yet available to USA customers but those cruises are not going to happen until late 2015 so there is still time for MSC to update their USA website.

Late in 2014, the Musica will be doing a Caribbean itinerary stopping at islands not normally visited by most mass market cruiselines (Guadelope, Martinique to name two). The ship picks up passengers in Guadelope, Martinique and Romana, DR depending on the day you book to join the cruise. Then in late 2015 the Orchestra will join in and also do Caribbean/South-Central American itineraries thru the winter/spring season. This ship will also make some unique stops again picking up passengers on several of its port stops.

If all goes as planned, I hope to sample both ship's itineraries.

I believe these are both new itineraries for MSC which means that they have thus far found the Caribbean market lucrative and worthy of expanding.

I tried to book the April 2014 Musica cruise out of Martinique but stopped and when I went back the price changed so. . . I will try again and see if I can get the same deal. $100 deposit holds my cabin.

I also tried to book the Orchestra using the MSC UK website because Orchestra's itinerary does not come up on the USA website. However, when I started to booking process, I got a banner that said the UK website is only for UK passengers and to go to the USA website. Hence, for whatever reason, the Orchestra's itinerary is not yet available to USA customers but those cruises are not going to happen until late 2015 so there is still time for MSC to update their USA website.

You could try using a UK TA to overcome the issue booking the Orchestra but be aware if you do our T&Cs are different from the US. Deposits are non refundable.

These itineraries are newish, think it will be the third year. Not really marketed much in the US with all the emphasis having been on the ship sailing out of the US. They weren't marketed much in the UK either in the past as flights are not easy. However they are heavily marketed to French and Spanish as an alternative Caribbean cruise going to European territories or independent islands and there are frequent direct flights from France (Martinique) and Spain. Think these cruises also use euros as onboard currency. They do have quite unusual itineraries, particularly compared to US lines as they skip the US and Islands under US control.