St Thomas golf - book direct or not?

We have booked on Golf Now for Bermuda and found it was a better value. This is not available for St. Thomas. All resort golf is high $$$

Normally we book ourselves but I think I would do the ships tour - you'll still have $70pp club rental. We bring our own shoes no matter what.

Not the answer you were looking for but another golfers perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your reply. Decided to book direct. The excursion price was $199. It included transportation, green fees and 1/2 golf cart. I booked direct for $130. The club rental is an additional $70. The foursome will split the cab far. I tried to us the 110% Price Guarantee that Carnival is advertising. They declined because they were providing transportation and it was not an exact match to their offering. I do appreciate your feedback.

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering about that too. My dad and I want to play and I think i'll just book direct. For the after 1pm rate it's only $120 and that includes 1/2 cart. I can't imagine a taxi would cost that much!

Does anyone know what their policy is on tee-times? Are they prepaid? Basically I'm wondering if we get to port either late... or if it's storming... are we still on the hook for the green fee?

We are in port from noon-7pm so i'm thinking at 1:30 tee time should fit?

Thanks!