RE:Kids Sail Free-CALL to get discount

lisascruisin

Have been looking for the last week at costa's sale, then today could no longer get kids free on any website, incl costa, but then I called 1-800-GO-COSTA and explained and they still have cabins available on most sailings in march and even april easter cruise and was given the discount. Hope this is helpful to someone.:)

• 4 weeks later...
We took advantage of kids free offer and are VERY excited to try Costa. Two questions for the experienced - does this mean the ships will be over-run with kids (on the kids-free sailings)? And do they run this type of promotion often?

Hi, we were on Costa back to back in Feb. First week some children, second week yes, over run, we discovered Costa offered free children for this half term holiday. Whilst it was noisy and very children orientated, they were well behaved, but peaceful and relaxing it was not! I love children and have 13 grandchildren, philosophy is if you can't beat 'em etc. Booked Easter and you guessed it taking a grandchild!

Shades UK.

Hi, we were on Costa back to back in Feb. First week some children, second week yes, over run, we discovered Costa offered free children for this half term holiday. Whilst it was noisy and very children orientated, they were well behaved, but peaceful and relaxing it was not! I love children and have 13 grandchildren, philosophy is if you can't beat 'em etc. Booked Easter and you guessed it taking a grandchild!

Shades UK.

Shades...Way to go. Sounds like you had a ball if you are doing it again. May you stay young at heart forever.

• 4 weeks later...

We took advantage of the Free Kids deal on the Atlantica for Spring Break in 2003 (western Caribbean). We now booked on the Magica for Spring Break (April 2nd) using the same deal. Our kids are 9 and 17. Keep in mind that when we went last time it was Spring break, and there really were not that many kids on board. My son found a posse of teens (maybe around 20 total on the whole ship), and they became very close during the cruise and had a great time. We're really excited about going, and the price was fantastic!

Archived