RCI and Crown and Anchor!! Help

Hello all,

Well I just finished my first cruise with RCI and just my second cruise period.

There was a lot to like and some frustrating things as well. Trying to register with Crown and Anchor is been a bit trying to say the least.

My question is do my husband and I need separate member numbers?

After two weeks of trying I finally got one and when I try and enter my husband's information I keep getting error messages. I tried to call and my wait time was over 15 minutes. Can anyone help?

Thanks so much

Hello all,

Well I just finished my first cruise with RCI and just my second cruise period.

There was a lot to like and some frustrating things as well. Trying to register with Crown and Anchor is been a bit trying to say the least.

My question is do my husband and I need separate member numbers?

After two weeks of trying I finally got one and when I try and enter my husband's information I keep getting error messages. I tried to call and my wait time was over 15 minutes. Can anyone help?

Thanks so much

Each passenger has their own C&A number and their own My Cruises account.

Welcome to C&A. As the other person said, yes, you both need your own number. The discounts they give will be on each of your seapass cards on your next trip with RCI. Otherwise, if only one of you is a member, the other won't get the discounts.

I'd definitely try calling again, but at a different time of the day & month. They just started a new promo today, so they may have added traffic. I much prefer doing everything over the internet, but their website leaves much to be desired so it probably isn't anything you're doing wrong. Let them fix it over the phone. Check their hours online & call at another, less busy, time. Just my 2¢.

Rosie

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by browneyedgirlnb

Be sure you are entering his name exactly as it was entered on your cruise reservation. I went through the same issue when I signed us both up for C&A years ago.

My DH is a JR and I hadn't put the JR after his last name on my first attempt at C&A registration. And my last name is hyphenated, which also was problematic since they don't do hyphens!:eek: I had to enter both of my last names with a space in between.

Keep trying…:)

Judy

Be sure you are entering his name exactly as it was entered on your cruise reservation. I went through the same issue when I signed us both up for C&A years ago.

My DH is a JR and I hadn't put the JR after his last name on my first attempt at C&A registration. And my last name is hyphenated, which also was problematic since they don't do hyphens!:eek: I had to enter both of my last names with a space in between.

Keep trying…:)

Judy

Agree with this poster...it is very finicky and has to be just like how you were registered if this could be the case. My hubs is a Sr. and I didn't put that in and it would never recognize him.