Embarkation changed to 1:30

We got the "please don't arrive until 1:30" email. Phone rep told us 11 with FTTF when I called on Friday to pay gratuities.

I guess if we do get there and they really aren't doing any check-in or boarding then we'll just go visit the Queen Mary or something. :)

Thrg send that email to everybody :) Ignore it, most of us do! If you bought FTTF, get there early (like 11) to take advantage of your priority boarding.

The only time I boarded later than noon was when they had a surprise coast guard inspection with an abandon ship drill. We boarded around 130.

We got the "please don't arrive until 1:30" email. Phone rep told us 11 with FTTF when I called on Friday to pay gratuities.

I guess if we do get there and they really aren't doing any check-in or boarding then we'll just go visit the Queen Mary or something. :)

The last 2 times we went thru LB (April & May), we arrived about noon and there was no wait in the Priority boarding building and about a 10 minute wait in the dome for everyone else.

If you get there before either is open, Early Check-in is in front of the Dome, not at the Queen Mary.

The last 2 times we went thru LB (April & May), we arrived about noon and there was no wait in the Priority boarding building and about a 10 minute wait in the dome for everyone else.

If you get there before either is open, Early Check-in is in front of the Dome, not at the Queen Mary.

I just meant go see the Queen Mary to kill time. I have no idea when we'll get there. I'm hoping before noon.