Catch the Wave Snorkel Safari

Has anyone taken this excursion in Cozumel? Description is unclear....First it says open bar...then it says alcholic beverages(after competeling snorkeling). Which is it???? Can I drink all day long or do I really have to snorkel first??

I took this excursion years ago. At that time you had to wait until the snorkling was over before they opened the bar. They also did not go very far from the ship to snorkle. The last time I was in Cozumel we went to Chakaanab (not spelled correctly) Park and had a great time. Check the Cozumel board for some good excursion ideas also.

I would think it would be a open bar after the snorkeling. After all you don't want drunk people snorkeling/swimming.

We went on a the Yellowbird Snorkeling trip in the Bahamas before and it was free rum punch after the snorkeling.

I was on the excursion last week. They tell you that the bar will be open after the snorkeing is done, so that no one is in the water drunk. You can have all kinds of different drinks....the bar tender is happy to make anything. The boat holds 120 people and we only had 20 on it...it was great, lot's of room to lounge around!!

Ollie:)

Archived