Attn: Canderson- dining options hours

mii

About three months ago CAnderson posted the dining options hours for the Celebrity ships. I had copied them but lost the list. Can you please post that list again. It really told all of the hours that the dining options were. Thank you

Marilyn

Canderson that thread about the dining options has been the best yet. I had kept that list after our 1st Celebrity cruise just this last May and then for some reason could not find it. I literally tore the house apart looking for it and then I just calmed down and posted another thread. Again I want to thank you for the dining options and the times. It really is great.

Marilyn

Does anyone have a list similar to canderson's for the C class ships? Thanks :)
I'm remote right now, but can produce one of those for the Galaxy when I get home this evening. Alternately, I'd be glad to send you a recent copy of one of the Galaxy's dailies -- you'll have the dining schedule along with whatever else appears for the day. Email to earl dot anderson at comcast dot net if you'd like the latter in a pdf file.

I'm remote right now, but can produce one of those for the Galaxy when I get home this evening. Alternately, I'd be glad to send you a recent copy of one of the Galaxy's dailies -- you'll have the dining schedule along with whatever else appears for the day. Email to earl dot anderson at comcast dot net if you'd like the latter in a pdf file.

You've got mail! :D

Archived