Celebrity Webpage Changes GOOD NEWS!

SWORRUB1

I am pleased to report that one of the long outstanding issues continuously raised on this forum is solved!

Logged onto Celebrity webpage this morning and the Manage Reservation section has been changed, with a new section, and it now shows our Wave Promotion Classic Package, a major step forward! It does say that it commences in Adelaide, but that just means more time on board I guess, as we are actually hoping that the ship sails to the Baltic! Anyway cant have everything, so well done to Celebrity for addressing the issue of the non showing packages!

I am pleased to report that one of the long outstanding issues continuously raised on this forum is solved!

Logged onto Celebrity webpage this morning and the Manage Reservation section has been changed, with a new section, and it now shows our Wave Promotion Classic Package, a major step forward! It does say that it commences in Adelaide, but that just means more time on board I guess, as we are actually hoping that the ship sails to the Baltic! Anyway cant have everything, so well done to Celebrity for addressing the issue of the non showing packages!

Just left with non-showing cruise now is it?

:D:D:D

They are definitely doing something. My 123 go now show up as Bev123go instead of that offer B or whatever it used to say, but there are less options across the top now in relation to shore excursions, etc. and all my Canadian Dollar bookings now show to be USD!! I'm not going to worry about it yet, I'm going to give it a few days. I have invoices that show CDN so I'm sure it will be fine.

My reservation is all messed up now. I went in to book our last excursion and all the dates have changed! It shows our landtour portion as a 5 day hotel stay in Anchorage prior to cruise, and then cruise date as normal, but we are now visiting our land tour portion in the middle of our cruise. Not too worry, I am sure Celebrity will fix our reservation soon and everything will be fine! Hopefully the new format will make it easier to find everything (once its fixed!)

:)

Congratulations on getting to your account. It still won't let us login yet.

I hope they don't expect people to use a special browser. I use IE and don't want a second one just for Celebrity.

We will keep trying.

It worked well for me this AM to book and "At Sea" Alcove for our upcoming trip but now when I try to add anything else all I get is a spinning circle, so it I am guessing the system is overloaded

It is under maintenance, for me

Same here... I leave in 2.5 weeks and am waiting to see if the TA upgraded us to the Premium beverage package yet.

Captains Club says the website works best with Chrome but not well with IE. I use both Chrome and Firefox and have very few issues with the website. There are other websites that have issues as well and I just switch to another browser as required but never us IE

Edited by Christine Frances

It's working for me.

Captains Club says the website works best with Chrome but not well with IE. I use both Chrome and Firefox and have very few issues with the website. There are other websites that have issues as well and I just switch to another browser as required but never us IE

Same here using Google Chrome. I see everything - all excursions, the beverage package, who my traveling companions are, and the full calendar with all purchased excursions, restaurant reservations and other products listed at the appropriate dates. Everything is working perfectly. I have never had a problem accessing any of my reservations over the years. Perhaps it's because I dumped IE years ago that I have never had a problem since with Celebrity's site, or any other for that matter. IE is a mess and always has been. I never seem to experience any of the problems that people endlessly complain about with Google Chrome.

If you are having problems, try clearing out your browsing history. Some browsers, especially IE, have a tendency to take shortcuts by loading an old website access link stored in your browsing history instead of searching for the newest link. If the website had a problem when you last attempted to access it, it could still appear to have a problem because the browser is using the old access link instead of attempting a new link. Clearing your web browsing history will force your browser to search for the newest link.

Edited by boogs

Same here using Google Chrome. I see everything - all excursions, the beverage package, who my traveling companions are, and the full calendar with all purchased excursions, restaurant reservations and other products listed at the appropriate dates. Everything is working perfectly. I have never had a problem accessing any of my reservations over the years. Perhaps it's because I dumped IE years ago that I have never had a problem since with Celebrity's site, or any other for that matter. IE is a mess and always has been. I never seem to experience any of the problems that people endlessly complain about with Google Chrome.

Well I just downloaded Chrome and its the same for me there...Site under Maintenance.

Must just be updating the accounts as we type these posts.

Well I just downloaded Chrome and its the same for me there...Site under Maintenance.

Must just be updating the accounts as we type these posts.

Odd. As soon as I read your post I tried logging in again and had no problems.

Don't know any more advice I can offer. Sorry.

I like the new website features. They are working for me on Firefox for two bookings and show also promo bev packages that were not shown on the old website layout. I especially like the calender function.

Clicking on my 3rd booking for Apr 15 I get error messages. I try again tomorrow.

Now what could they implement in addition to get a very user friendly state-of-the-art website:

- Reservation of special restaurants in a graphic tool showing when each has availability and including the free suite dinners and the package deals

- Upgrading promo drinks packages online

Webpage works better for me in using Google Chrome. Will try Firefox tomorrow on my other computer, but Chrome is great compared to IE

Edited by SWORRUB1

Yes, something change because I cannot access my reservation anymore.

There is the red letter saying that "Email address unavailable, please provide a profileId or email address for first guest."

Last week, everything was fine.

Doesn't matter if I use Explorer or Firefox, neither shows the bev pkg attached. it did show yesterday when I looked under my res, but not today, so whatever they "changed" screwed mine up. Good thing it shows on my paper res, so I at least have proof that I have it. Hopefully they get it fixed and it will show up again in a few days.

They are definitely doing something. My 123 go now show up as Bev123go instead of that offer B or whatever it used to say, but there are less options across the top now in relation to shore excursions, etc. and all my Canadian Dollar bookings now show to be USD!! I'm not going to worry about it yet, I'm going to give it a few days. I have invoices that show CDN so I'm sure it will be fine.

Alberta Cruisers, off topic, but when you put four countdown clocks side by side, it stretches the page out, making it necessary for others to scroll back and forth to read the posts. Not a problem if someone has the forum set up to ignore signatures, but then they'll never see your countdown clocks:). IMO, two signatures side by side should be the limit.

Alberta Cruisers, off topic, but when you put four countdown clocks side by side, it stretches the page out, making it necessary for others to scroll back and forth to read the posts. Not a problem if someone has the forum set up to ignore signatures, but then they'll never see your countdown clocks:). IMO, two signatures side by side should be the limit.

Interesting it shows on mine as two and two below. Thanks for telling me.

Edit - I put an "enter" between the first two and second two. It still shows on mine as two above and two below. Hope that makes it better. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by AlbertaCruisers