Additional On Board Spending

Reef Knot

Hello,

I'm looking at a cruise from Singapore to Dubai in PG and the quote says "receive an additional $825 spending money"

I can't see what that is in addition to ? is there already some sort of OBC included in a standard PG fare?

Also, is the spending money per person or per cabin.

Thanks for any input

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I'm looking at a cruise from Singapore to Dubai in PG and the quote says "receive an additional $825 spending money"

I can't see what that is in addition to ? is there already some sort of OBC included in a standard PG fare?

Also, is the spending money per person or per cabin.

Thanks for any input

Hello Reef Knot. I'm sorry I can't be of much help because I don't know where you are reading the quote, or what voyage on which ship you are referencing. My only suggestion is to read the fine print wherever you found that information.

Just my personal experience, but in general "in addition to" means that any previous on board credit offered, whether through your travel agent or special offer by Cunard, future cruise credit, CCL stockholder or Veteran's benefits will be supplemented by the offer - some on board credits are NOT in addition to other on board credits (some OBC offers cancels out other offers), but it appears the offer you have does not negate any other OBC for which you might be eligible. I hope that I wrote that clearly; please ask for clarification if not. Regards, -S

Edited by Salacia