New craft beers bar on Silouhette ?

Thechamp555

Last Nov on the Reflection not a single one of the "CRAFT" beers were covered by the classic price limit. I had to upgrade to the Premium then still had 5,6,7 or 8 that carried an additional charge over the limit. There is a copy of the menu list from the new GastroPub on the Equinox on this thread. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2051239

The drink selection and menu options look like a good mix, something slightly different to what is available. Is the GastroPub in operation on Silhouette?

If it's open has anyone tried it?

The drink selection and menu options look like a good mix, something slightly different to what is available. Is the GastroPub in operation on Silhouette?

If it's open has anyone tried it?

The Pub is only on the Equinox, for now. It was added during the dry dock the end of May. The press release said it was a test, which means it may or may not be added to the other Ships.

I have read that Eclipse is going into dry dock beg April 2015, could the Gastropub possibly be fitted then, ready in time for Eclipse's summer 2015 deployment from Southampton & the UK market?

Only Miami:rolleyes: knows for sure, and that could be in doubt untill the last nail is set.:D

Ok, it will all depend on how well the concept is accepted, and if it recieves high marks on the exit surveys, would be what I would guess. Which is all I can do, is guess.

The Pub is only on the Equinox, for now. It was added during the dry dock the end of May. The press release said it was a test, which means it may or may not be added to the other Ships.

Thanks for the additional information. It's sounds like a good redesign/concept I hope it does well.