Serenade of the Seas

Can anyone who has recently been on her please tell me what shape she is in?

Any other info on this ship would be appreciated. We have a hold for Dec. 2015.

Thanks in advance, Linda

We were also on the recent TA cruise and agree that Serenade is in very good condition and has a great crew. In fact, as you can see in my signature, we were so pleased with that cruise that we booked this Fall's westbound TA return to New Orleans.

Edited by robtulipe

We have booked Serenade's repositioning cruise from New Orleans to Boston next April and in late August we will be sailing on her to Norway and subsequently on her westbound TA. Splendor is the only Radiance class ship on which we haven't sailed and we are very much looking forward to being onboard her in 2015.

We sailed Serenade Bahama's itinerary this past April - thoroughly enjoyed it. A little crowded around the Centrum during shows/exhibitions. The ship is in marvelous shape and well maintained.

We are booked for the 14-night 2015 Snowbird Migration from Quebec City to FLL - so looking forward to that cruise.:D

Enjoy your cruise!!

Can anyone who has recently been on her please tell me what shape she is in?

Any other info on this ship would be appreciated. We have a hold for Dec. 2015.

Thanks in advance, Linda

We were on her for the Christmas cruise out of New Orleans and absolutely loved her. I had never been on a ship with the Windjammer in the back of the ship and open air eating at the back of the ship behind the Windjammer. It was wonderful! Rita's Cantina is back there also and makes super drinks (a wonderful place for sail away!)! I also loved the lifts being on the side of the ship so you could see the ocean while you were going up or down! :)

We were on her for the Christmas cruise out of New Orleans and absolutely loved her. I had never been on a ship with the Windjammer in the back of the ship and open air eating at the back of the ship behind the Windjammer. It was wonderful! Rita's Cantina is back there also and makes super drinks (a wonderful place for sail away!)! I also loved the lifts being on the side of the ship so you could see the ocean while you were going up or down! :)

We loved Serenade! We did a 10 night European on her right before she went in for her latest upgrades. So excited to be doing our 1st ever holiday cruise on her this December. We loved the crew and I hope its the same chef as he is so creative and the food was the best we have had on RCI.